Current early booker special price. Summer 2013
The house is managed. Guests have full use of all facilities including kitchen (self catering), Breakfast is provided daily, rooms cleaned,
House sleeps 6 / 5
2 double rooms, 1 twin (single)
£1200 (euro 1300) Per week
House sleeps up to 4
2 double rooms or 1 double, 1 twin
£750 (euro 820) Per week
Bed and Breakfast
£58 (euro 65) Per Room Per Night (minimum 2 night stay)
Winter season 2013
25% deposit at time of booking.
We are sorry, due to some technical difficulties our general availability calendar is not working at the present time, we do however have rooms available throughout 2012. Please call us for dates and availability as rooms are booking fast.
For cooking, photography and sculpture courses, please see calendar of events in the courses pages, rates vary depending on type of course and numbers,
For special events prices please check the events pages for ticket prices and dates, these will vary depending on numbers.
All charges include breakfast and any taxes
Rate is for the room for one or two people sharing
A minimum deposit of 25% of the total price is required at time of booking payable by credit or debit card, Paypal or international credit transfer. A further 25% is required 10 prior to arrival. Alternatively you can pay 50% deposit on booking.
If you need to cancel your booking you may do so with no charge with 21 days prior notice to the first nights stay, if you cancel with less than 21 days notice you will forfeit your deposit in full unless the rooms are re-let for the full period originally booked
It is our policy to kindly ask for payment in full on arrival. Payment can be made by cash in euros or by credit or debit card, if you wish to pay before your arrival we can accept cheque, card, international credit transfer and also Paypal.
For the convenience of incoming guests we kindly ask that all departing guests vacate their rooms before 11.00am, later departure times can be arranged by prior agreement if necessary.